WHAT IS ECO BINGO?
We’ve wrapped up our Eco Bingo challenge for this year, but
feel free to use these boards if you’re in need of some inspiration! 🙂
Eco Bingo is a month-long challenge hosted by @TheGreenSpectrum on Instagram to celebrate Earth Month. The goal? To normalize sustainable living and start important conversations. The bingo board acts as a guide and outlines eco-friendly solutions and habits in small, digestible bites to help you get started OR take the next steps on your low waste journey.
HOW TO ECO BINGO
1. Follow @TheGreenSpectrum on Instagram
2. Screenshot one of the official Eco Bingo boards! (See Below)
3. Complete Bingo each week (5 across or 4 down) by sharing your accomplishments on your Instagram feed or stories and tagging @TheGreenSpectrum! Confused? Check out our Eco Bingo Cheat Sheet HERE!
4. Submit your board on IG stories or feed each Friday by 11:59pm EST with your completed squares marked for your chance to be entered in that week’s Giveaway! You must tag @TheGreenSpectrum and use the hashtag #EcoBingo
Please Note: If your Instagram account is private, you must send @TheGreenSpectrum a Direct Message with your submissions.
Check back next year!
5. A winner will be announced each Sunday during the month of April!
BONUS TIP: We’ll share our favorite photos each week. 🙂
US residents only. Giveaway is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Instagram. The contest period will run from 4/1/2020 to 5/1/2020 at 11:59pm EST
Due to COVID-19 there may be a delay in prize shipment. To protect our mailmen and women, we will ship prizes once it’s safe to do so.
The organizer reserves the right to revise the Contest Period at any time.
Participating in Eco Bingo is free! If you’re interested in using Eco Bingo for your own organization, reach out! We love to see how it grows and evolves. Eco Bingo is a labor of love. We pour our time, energy, and money into creating and promoting this celebration each year. If you use our boards and ideas, please credit us and consider making a contribution to support what we do here at The Green Spectrum.